Our ideal candidate will be a creative person who is driven and self-motivated. The successful candidate will have strong team collaboration skills and a strong knowledge and experience of the design process.
Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills;
- Demonstrated excellence in creative design solutions and ability to design and communicate those designs graphically and verbally;
- Experience preparing highly detailed construction documents and specifications;
- Demonstrated excellence in Conceptual Design through Construction Documents, including hand sketches and AutoCAD;
- Strong 3-D graphic capabilities preferred with experience in Sketch-Up and Lumion, V-Ray or 3DS Max;
- Revit experience preferred and a plus;
- Demonstrated excellence in presentation graphics programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop);
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects;
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities;
- Professional licensure preferred but not required.
Submit cover email, resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org